About Me

My Photo
Shamsharizat Shamsudin
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
My name is Shamsharizat B. Shamsudin. I was born on June 4, 1989 in Hospital Mentakab. I am holding a degree in English. I am the 2nd youngest in my family. I only have one lil sister. I am very close to her. The whole members in my family are abah, mak, 6 older sisters, one younger sister, and only one big brother
View my complete profile

Followers

No Title....

Saturday, December 4, 2010
Assalamualaikum w.b.t @ peace be unto you.....

For this entry, I will write in English. Even though my English language proficiency is still at the medium level. I'm gonna write about everything I like. LOL. First, one of my friends (actually more than one) said that he/she doesn't like people who don't know how to say 'thank you'. Me myself think the same thing. LOL. Can't we just say those words? It's not that hard babe. People who have helped you would feel appreciated if we say such simple words.

Another thing, 'they who must not be named' said to me, a few people around them are very hard to say the word 'please' before they ask a favor. What is that, huh? It shouldn't be happened, should it? Huh! Just add on that simple word in your sentence, right? Who do you think you are? A royal family? A prime minister? They would even add that word if they require a favor. That's what I think. Sigh!

Then, please please please please DO NOT correct people just like that if we are not totally right. If you do so, it seems like you are knowing everything. Like for example, correcting your friends' English pronunciation. If you know that you are a non-native speaker, please improve your knowledge first. THANK YOU. LOL. Don't you know that you are worse than the person you are correcting? (Sigh). I admit that I sometimes correct people pronunciation, but try to make it in a funny way or whatsoever. Will you? If people correct my pronunciation in that way, I never mind. Really, I never do! I even love it. LOL.

DON'T BOAST!!!! Please babe. Do not act snobbishly. We know you are the superior in certain area but do you really have to boast? You don't, do you? Just so you know, you make people around you would feel irritated. Come on, we do the same thing. You don't have to be such a jerk! WE DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!

I think this is the last point. Please be aware of people around you. As far as I concerned, everyone's got feelings. We have mood. I'm a moody person too. My friend at Tekun also moody, but she controls it. Do people just have to think of my mood? No, right? That's it. In simple word, don't be moody. LOL. Right GEGEH?

That's all for this lovely morning. I'm already asleep.

~ GEGEH means gediks. The 'they who must not be named' should know who they are.

*Please correct your 'build' pronunciation. It is not 'build', but it is just 'bild'........
`TQ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Words of The Day

Powered by...

Powered by Blogger.