About Me

My Photo
Shamsharizat Shamsudin
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
My name is Shamsharizat B. Shamsudin. I was born on June 4, 1989 in Hospital Mentakab. I am holding a degree in English. I am the 2nd youngest in my family. I only have one lil sister. I am very close to her. The whole members in my family are abah, mak, 6 older sisters, one younger sister, and only one big brother
View my complete profile

Followers

Perangai Budak2 Yang Tak Cool LANGSUNG!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Hi peeps!!!
Ok today for this entry, Ima be writing about one type of life. It's called 'forever alone'. Please! There's no such thing as 'forever alone' life. You live in this world with a bunches of other types of people. What's on your mind? You CANNOT let other people follow your style of living.

You get angry, when you want to. Without knowing the reason, you be angry. One thing that you don't know is your emotional emotion affects others. Let us be frank and clear. Just tell what's your problem. We'll find a way to settle down. Please change your life. I know that I am no good type of person but at least I don't get emotional as high as the sky. I hope your style of living doesn't last long. Well, you are old already now. You're getting older, not younger bro.

Now, you may live the way you like it but please, try understand others. Don't solely hope the others to understand you.

Ok till then, BYE...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Words of The Day

Powered by...

Powered by Blogger.