About Me

My Photo
Shamsharizat Shamsudin
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
My name is Shamsharizat B. Shamsudin. I was born on June 4, 1989 in Hospital Mentakab. I am holding a degree in English. I am the 2nd youngest in my family. I only have one lil sister. I am very close to her. The whole members in my family are abah, mak, 6 older sisters, one younger sister, and only one big brother
View my complete profile

Followers

SUKAD 2012/2013 Phase 1 Volleyball.

Saturday, March 9, 2013
This entry is specially written for the volleyball games at the recent tournament held in USM. I supported my ex-hostel which is Desasiswa Cahaya Gemilang. There are so many friends of mine from there (another reason to support that team).

We (I include myself) lost the game this year and just made it to the quarters as the 1st runner-up of the group. We lost to Desasiswa Nurani and Desasiswa Petas (Non-hostel student). But the players were happy to be where they are now. They tried their best.

We, as supporters to the players really played our role. We use "our sweet mouth" (especially Anip Harun) to give some kind of psychological attack towards the rivalry. Some were distracted, some were not. We should be "sweeter" after this. God willing.

Let's stop talking about this "sweet mouth". It's not good to have too many sweets. LOL. Let's talk about something more interesting. It's about a drama starred by Desasiswa Murni players. Here's the thing the Murni team players did not put their best top six in the game when they fought Bakti Permai team. And the better part was they acted like they played volleyball for the very first time. And the best part was, the lost the game to the weakest team, I might add. WTF? Hello ladies! Please have respect! If you guys wished to lose deliberately, do it like a real one. It was really obvious that Murni purposely lost the game. Their purpose was, they did not want to meet another good team before the finals. Ok, I don't have problems with that. Really!

But! Murni did not know how to act ok! How come you guys laugh after you did mistakes? That's nonsense. If you wanna act, act with your heart. Facial expression is important. Do it real!

The thing that I am satisfied with is Murni lost to Nurani. Served them right. Haha. So the final was between PETAS vs. Nurani and for this year, PETAS won the tournament. Congrats! One of the team members is my friend. Her name is Anis. But I like to call her 'princess'. LOL.

I think that is all for now. See ya later babe~~~~~ ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Words of The Day

Powered by...

Powered by Blogger.