About Me

My Photo
Shamsharizat Shamsudin
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
My name is Shamsharizat B. Shamsudin. I was born on June 4, 1989 in Hospital Mentakab. I am holding a degree in English. I am the 2nd youngest in my family. I only have one lil sister. I am very close to her. The whole members in my family are abah, mak, 6 older sisters, one younger sister, and only one big brother
View my complete profile

Followers

First Time Ever

Tuesday, October 11, 2011
This happened for the first time. I have never been left by a bus for an activity even a bus for going home to my home town. Simpler, I missed the bus to an event. It was my fault anyway for I missed the bus. Three of my friends were also in the same shoes. I really respected the bus driver for being such a committed worker. I feel like writing a letter of recommendation to the bus driver's manager about his commitment towards his job.

LUCKILY, I wasn't alone missing the bus. And the best part was, my lecturer said, it's okay to not go there. Sigh.

For future event@activity@whatsoever, I will try to get up before dawn. My apology to my beloved lecturer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Words of The Day

Powered by...

Powered by Blogger.