About Me

My Photo
Shamsharizat Shamsudin
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
My name is Shamsharizat B. Shamsudin. I was born on June 4, 1989 in Hospital Mentakab. I am holding a degree in English. I am the 2nd youngest in my family. I only have one lil sister. I am very close to her. The whole members in my family are abah, mak, 6 older sisters, one younger sister, and only one big brother
View my complete profile

Followers

Good Bye Dr. Sharmy

Monday, October 24, 2011
OMG, my lecturer or should I say one of my favourite lecturer will be leaving Malaysia and heading to Australia FOR GOOD... I really like her lectures because she is very good in teaching. She is not stingy in giving notes. She guides me and my class mates very well. Wargh!!!!!

But, she can't help it for she misses her son in Australia who is living with her (my lecturer) husband. All my hope now is that WE will be getting a new friendly, giving, smart, lecturer. I really hope that he will lecture us as good as she teaches us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Words of The Day

Powered by...

Powered by Blogger.