About Me

My Photo
Shamsharizat Shamsudin
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
My name is Shamsharizat B. Shamsudin. I was born on June 4, 1989 in Hospital Mentakab. I am holding a degree in English. I am the 2nd youngest in my family. I only have one lil sister. I am very close to her. The whole members in my family are abah, mak, 6 older sisters, one younger sister, and only one big brother
View my complete profile

Followers

Spoken English

Monday, October 10, 2011
This subject has made me feel dizzy. I really dunno what topic should I take for the IOP. At first, I felt like dropping this subject, but then again, I gave my second and may be 3rd, 4th, blablabla.....
This subject is really not me. I am not the person who likes to talk much (in front of audiences). I'm, in fact, very talkative. LOL. But only in front of my frens. LOL again.
I dunno why, but this happens. I feel very nervous when I was asked to speak in front of the class. I think all my presentations for my course use English as the medium of communication. So, I have made an assumption about my nervousness. It is because of the member of the class. I just know them. They are not my coursemates. And perhaps, because I have a low self-esteem. Sigh.
Whatever it is, I'll try my best to overcome the problems.
PEACE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Words of The Day

Powered by...

Powered by Blogger.